WEHT Mike Brinza?
Stan Brown
2021-11-25 18:36:48 UTC
Anyone know anything of how ton reach Mike Brinza, compiler of the
excellent "FAQ-like Guide to The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien"? It was
hosted at http://mysite.verizon.net/aznirb/mtr/lettersfaq.html
but that server disappeared years ago. There doesn't seem to be a
current copy anywhere, but I located one at the Internet Wayback
Machine, here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130120015505/http://mysite.verizon.net/a
znirb/mtr/lettersfaq.html

I'd like to host it at my site, since I reference it in the FAQ of the
Rings (see URL in signature), but only if I can get permission. I've
done a Web search, but there are too many Mike Brinzas.

I post under my real email address, so if you have information that
you don't want to post publicly, please email me.
--
Stan Brown, Tehachapi, California, USA
https://BrownMath.com/
Encyclopedia of Arda: http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/default.htm
snowfleck
2021-12-24 21:01:41 UTC
Looks like his defunct email host was based out of Pittsburgh and
there's only one local candidate that has any internet presence.
Stan Brown
2021-12-27 13:31:16 UTC
Post by snowfleck
Looks like his defunct email host was based out of Pittsburgh and
there's only one local candidate that has any internet presence.
Thanks. Someone sent me similar information (but more detailed) in
email.

But as I started writing the email, it just felt "off" to me. I
decided, belatedly, to leave well enough alone and just stick with
linking to a copy in the Internet Wayback Machine.
--
FAQ of the Rings: https://BrownMath.com/general/ringfaq.htm
Encyclopedia of Arda: http://www.glyphweb.com/arda/default.htm