Forty-seven years gone...
Louis Epstein
2020-09-05 01:35:44 UTC
Has no one thought to mark the anniversary of JRRT's passing?

I hope the same inattention does not apply to Baggins Day.

-=-=-
Steve Morrison
2020-09-18 22:58:08 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Has no one thought to mark the anniversary of JRRT's passing?
I hope the same inattention does not apply to Baggins Day.
-=-=-
And let's not forget that this month is fifteen years since we lost
the Softrat. R.I.P., Softie; these newsgroups will never be quite
the same without you.
Nomen Nescio